Thursday, March 5, 2009

The New Addition

We have a new family member! She is very cute. About 10 pounds, and teething! I have decided that the next best thing to a new car smell is puppy breath! We have a new dog, a German Shepherd puppy about 8 weeks old. This is officially MG's dog, and I will say there is nothing cuter than a boy and his dog. It has made my heart melt a couple of times to see them interact since we have picked her up last Friday. He has named her Asta. They are in love and he is very nurturing with her. He takes care of feeding and cleaning up accidents! I am enjoying watching my boy show maturity and patience. It has also made me a little sad to see how much he is grown, why can't they stay little forever! Although I will let you into a family secret, he still likes to be cuddled and lets me kiss him as much as I want!

0 comments: