Thursday, March 12, 2009

MG the Weeblo Scout

It seems like I always have a funny story to tell about Katy, on this rare occasion I have one to tell about my sweet MG.

The other day I was being a typical over worked, under paid stay at home Mom and he was being a typical 10 year old boy I was very angry at him for not completing something that I had needed him to do and wasn't showing him loving patience when I was correcting him. My Mom called in the middle of this and had talked to both of us. When I got back on the phone with her she was laughing and laughing, I was finding it hard to be patient with her until she shared with me their conversation.

It went something like this:
Grandma: You know MG she is just a little frustrated because you didn't do as you were told...
MG: No, Grandma, I just earned my Communicator's Badge in Weeblos, she was angry!

Well, I have chuckled about that to myself over and over again(and I am now as I write this post).

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Well, can't argue with that - the boy knows and has the badge to prove it.

Deon said...

I love it - the new Dr. Phil.