Saturday, April 11, 2009

Herbal Essences no. 44, Paint the Town

I have this good thing going. For almost the last year I have been getting my hair cut in my girlfriends kitchen. No, she doesn't do with her kitchen shears. A hair dresser turned stay at home mom does, she comes to us. The plus side of this is the expense or lack of expense. She charges me $20 for a hair cut and highlights on the top of my head. I the day before she comes put the base color on, it is red and for those of you who never color your hair red before it fads fast! So I had always hated paying big bucks for anyone to put the red back into my hair. Any how I was paying a whole lot more to have this done. She was suppose to come last Wed. so I put my hair color in on Tues. night. For whatever reason I picked up Herbal Essence no. 44, it describes itself as a deep red. My hair turned a almost purple! I look like a rebellious teenager! If you think I am joking, the only comments I have gotten about it is from the neighborhood preteen girls who happen to like it and our next door neighbor, the son who is 17 told me I looked cool. My peers, of course once the laughter stops inquirer about the new color, and I might say none of them asked me if this is the intended color, they know better! So here I sit hoping the chemical concoction I have on my head to strip the color is working! By the way my kitchen hair dresser is coming on Wed. to fix it.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

OK, this I've got to see. You rebel.

Amanda said...

I need our friend's hairdresser friend to visit my kitchen. There are six heads that would love to give her business!