Sunday, February 3, 2008

My New Weight Loss Plan

One of my favorite lines from a movie comes from The Devil Wears Prada, it is where the skinny receptionist says, "I am one stomach flu away from my goal weight." Well having the stomach virus twice in almost one week, I have decided that it is my new weight loss plan. I must say that this one makes WW points system seem like a piece of cake!! I first came down with it a week ago last Thursday and since then the entire family has gotten it! And Friday night/early Saturday morning it returned back to me! Hows does that happen? I literally thought I was safe since I was the one who introduced it to the family. The funny thing is was that because of the anticipation I had built up over LaVida accepting us or not, and being some what of an emotional cookie eater, I had made cookies about 3 out of 5 days and thought to myself that this would be a better week to have gotten the stomach virus to undue all the damage. Well next time I will becareful of what I wish/think of as new remedie for weight loss.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Are you all finally well?