Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Katy Rose

This girl is funny. She doesn't mean to be. Some of the things she says..... I came around the corner the other to find her using a roll of tape to secure closed her Dad's Valentine's cards, when I asked her what she was doing she told me "my licker wasn't good enough." Last night we were laying in bed, and she announces to be that when she has her birthday party we can't invite one of the girls from her preschool class at school. When I asked why she told me it was because she has bad breath. I told Katy that is okay she can still be her friend and she could come to her party. Her reply.."aaah mom, I have a nose you know."

I thought I was having a real tender moment with her waiting in the pickup line at school. She was singing I AM CHILD OF GOD, very sweetly and sincere, just as my eyes were welling up she finishes the song and then breaks out into Elvis' Hunka Hunka Burning Love. Yes, in addition to the Primary Song CD for church we have been listening to the sound track from Lilo and Stitch. Katy and Stitch are very similar in some ways. Our family would be boring without her that's for sure.

0 comments: