Thursday, December 6, 2007

Feels good to come clean!

Hey I just have to admit that it feels good to come clean. I was putting so much pressure on myself to adopt a sibling group of like 3 that I was making myself a nervous wreck. So with the help of the dream I admit that I just couldn't do it. I am not even sure now we will adopt any more than one. I feel like though a weight has been lifted.

Hey my blog looks blaaa. Help me spruce it up, I am not very computer literate and could use the help!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

It takes a wise person to know what they can handle. Good for you to figure this out before you began the process of adopting - if you waited until a referral of a sibling group, you may have felt obligated or pressured into accepting something that wasn't healthy for you or your family (including the newest members).

Cheers to you!

Amanda said...

Hit the customize button in the upper right corner. On the template tab, you have the choice of choosing a new (more colorful) template or just changing the colors for the layout you already have.
If you really want to get fancy you can do a Google for **free blog template** The first hit I got was a Blogspot page full of great templates.